Sturdy and rugged boat shoes feature 360° lacing for more stability. Their air mesh and perforated upper panels, along with enhanced shock-absorbing soles, help feet stay comfortable all day — whether they're on deck or shore.
Sure footing on deck requires a shoe with great traction for a firm, sturdy grip. The Sperry men's Billfish shoe comes fully equipped with Wave-Siping™ on the rubber outsole to provide stability on wet and dry surfaces. Perforated side panels allow increased breathability, while shock-absorbing enhancements create a comfortable sole for all-day wear.
• Genuine handsewn Tru-Moc construction and padded tongue for durable comfort
• Genuine all leather upper allows for years of wear
• 360° lacing system™ with rust proof eyelets for a secure fit
• Air-mesh upper panels for cool, breathable comfort around the foot
• Shock absorbing EVA heel cup for added