Finn Comfort Aussee 2526
- Classic style mule clog with a premium leather upper and an adjustbale hook and loop strap
- Regular removable footbed made of suede leather, jute, and cork
- Flexible PU sole, handstitched to upper
- Standard to wide fit
- Heel height 25mm
Exquisite old-world craftsmanship combined with state-of-the-art modern technology creates the healthiest luxury European comfort footwear available. Finn Comfort adheres to the strictest quality and environmental standards.
Experience the difference Finn Comfort offers:
- Softly padded topline eliminates pressure and rubbing.
- Anatomical and extremely comfortable footbed makes walking comfortable and pain-free.
- Fine leather lining is breathable.
- Flexible toecap eliminates pressure points.
- Supportive heel counter guides foot motion.
- Great shock absorption from the heel cup and outsole.
- Air circulation and climate control thanks to ventilation channels built into all closed hand-stitched shoes.
Finn Comfort Footbeds
Make each step you take supremely comfortable and pain free.
- Anatomically contoured and ergonomically designed to support and align the body naturally.
- Made of natural cork harvested from Mediterranean Oak trees, Hevea latex from the rubber tree, and woven layers of jute.
- Lined with rich organically tanned suede (chrome free and hypoallergenic).
- Suede tanning agents are derived from woods and barks. They are free of chemical additives and a eco-friendly.
- Encourages good posture and proper foot function while cradling and guiding your feet from heel to toe.
- Sustainable, natural cork is lightweight, flexible, absorbs shock, and resists most bacteria. It also insulates against cold and heat.
- All Finn Comfort footbeds are replaceable
- Soft Footbeds have an additional layer of latex cushioning placed under the suede liner.
Made in Germany
The origin of our production is becoming increasingly important for many of our customers, especially in times of globalization, because quality, sustainability and social standards create trust.
Finn Comfort has met the requirements for successful certification with extensive award criteria and is therefore allowed to use the Made-in-Germany seal of approval.
Our feet reliably carry us through life. How freely and naturally we walk, stand, run, hop or dance affects our well-being. Our modern lifestyles put a lot of strain on our feet. How can we relieve them and maintain their mobility and health?
Our answer: with the right footwear - developed from the combination of medical knowledge and traditional craftsmanship. For over 75 years, our company has stood internationally for first-class, functional and comfortable shoes for different demands. In our modern factory in Hassfurt, Germany, we not only manufacture our wide range of shoe solutions, we also develop them ourselves. Experienced orthopedists, podiatrists and orthopedic shoemakers are already involved in the design of our lasts and support the expansion of the range.
For The Environment
Active environmental protection is part of our corporate responsibility. Finn Comfort is a strong, historic brand and sets itself ambitious goals in terms of quality awareness and environmental protection. This includes the careful use of resources as well as the reduction of transports and the use of the latest technologies to increase energy efficiency. In our corporate principles, we have committed to further expanding our commitment to sustainability.
Finn Comfort consciously pays attention to the use of natural materials not only in the production of footbeds and shoes. The breathable and skin-friendly upper leathers are guaranteed to be free from harmful preservatives (PCP) and AZO dyes as well as allergy-causing nickel compounds. Finn Comfort only uses high-quality upper leathers from ecologically and quality-conscious mainly German and European tanners.
Renewable raw materials such as cork, jute and natural latex are the main components of the bedding, which with vegetable-tanned leathers ensure excellent breathability and an optimal foot climate. As far as possible, chemical additives are not processed. Shafts and soles are mainly bonded with water-soluble adhesives. All soles are foamed CFC-free.
Quality, fit, sustainability and social responsibility are the basis for Finn Comfort - for the benefit of your feet and our environment. Sustainability is the goal.